About Me

My photo
I am a mommy, scribe, and middle-school English teacher. I am trying to cope with being separated from my beloved. DoUWantMore? email me: theprisonerswife@gmail.com

Twitter Me This...

Subscribe to this blog

 Subscribe in a reader




Get TPW in your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Add to Technorati Favorites

Follow Me, You KNow You Wanna...

I'm moving!

Posted by the prisoner's wife On 2:03 PM
Hello Friends,

After months of thinking about it, I've finally gone and done it. I'm letting go of this blogger blog & I'm moving to my very own dot com. So update your links and meet me over at my new place:

This Side of the Wall

So what does this mean?
Ain't nothing changing but the name (and address).

If you are already linked to this blog, in a few days, all clicks to this address will automatically lead you to the new spot. So if you're a little lazy (like me) and don't update your links, you'll still be able to reach me.

Also, all of the old posts and comments you've left over the past 3 years, are also making the move. So if you enjoyed a post, poem, or a comment, it'll be there as well.


So update your links, tell your friends, & join me on This Side of the Wall!

2 Response to 'I'm moving!'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2009/08/im-moving.html?showComment=1251761448724#c7492442511154958502'> Monday, August 31, 2009 4:30:00 PM

    Do you need help moving? Because I hurt my back and...lol just kidding. Congratulations! This is something I have been contemplating but I'm a little nervous about it. I hope the transition is smooth and I look forward to your new posts.

     

  2. http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2009/08/im-moving.html?showComment=1251762797078#c1566734118623169823'> Monday, August 31, 2009 4:53:00 PM

    On my way! Woo-WHOOO!