About Me

My photo
I am a mommy, scribe, and middle-school English teacher. I am trying to cope with being separated from my beloved. DoUWantMore? email me: theprisonerswife@gmail.com

Twitter Me This...

Subscribe to this blog

 Subscribe in a reader




Get TPW in your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Add to Technorati Favorites

Follow Me, You KNow You Wanna...

Throwback Thursdays: Remembering Us

Posted by the prisoner's wife On 9:41 AM
Throwback Thursdays: Remembering Us


three months since
lashes kissed corners
eyes wide smile
sun breaking sky

riddim beneath city
speak secrets
lovers talk     rock
ready ears
     cadence
metal meets tracks
heart mash up reason
and

love is like
the break beat
of your favorite song
wild
           scratch
astounding
           scratch
repeat

all walls break

between us
there is no silence      here
dancing is breathing


Related Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Response to 'Throwback Thursdays: Remembering Us'

  1. http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/05/throwback-thursdays-remembering-us.html?showComment=1146765600000#c114676565030123031'> Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:00:00 AM

    Sounds sensual! I like. :)