About Me

My photo
I am a mommy, scribe, and middle-school English teacher. I am trying to cope with being separated from my beloved. DoUWantMore? email me: theprisonerswife@gmail.com

Twitter Me This...

Subscribe to this blog

 Subscribe in a reader




Get TPW in your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Add to Technorati Favorites

Follow Me, You KNow You Wanna...

Keep Your Enemies Close

Posted by the prisoner's wife On 12:00 AM



Newt is angry,                     so
what else is new? Obama
plays nice with others
                                    thankfully

~~
just a quick note.

you can catch me blogging today over at MyBrownBaby. i am discussing the GOP "outrage" over the niceties President Obama extended to Hugo Chavez, and how my 3 year old son can teach the GOP a few things about manners.

check it out & please comment.
thanks!

1 Response to 'Keep Your Enemies Close'

  1. -_- Said,
    http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2009/04/keep-your-enemies-close.html?showComment=1240535340000#c1339121871742805373'> Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:09:00 PM

    hey

    we will be happy if you join world united bloggers
    www.worldub.blogspot.com

    is is not a spam