About Me

My photo
I am a mommy, scribe, and middle-school English teacher. I am trying to cope with being separated from my beloved. DoUWantMore? email me: theprisonerswife@gmail.com

Twitter Me This...

Subscribe to this blog

 Subscribe in a reader




Get TPW in your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Add to Technorati Favorites

Follow Me, You KNow You Wanna...

promises

Posted by the prisoner's wife On 8:12 PM
there is a post brewing, i promise. i am just too physically & emotionally drained right now to hash it out. these past few days have been especially hard. i haven't really gotten the chance to speak to my beloved in the manner in which i would have liked. today he went to court for some motion hearings. apparently nothing major, but when we spoke he sounded so sad. i know this whole situation is getting to him. it is getting to me also, but i try to remain sane (at least on the phone). somebody has to be the strong one, right? but of course today, like most days, he was the one holding me up, while i fought like hell to dam the tears threatening to jet down my face. *sigh* i am tired. sometimes this is all too much. i wonder, how will we make it? but then i look at my son, our son. and he reminds me that we are fighting not only for ourselves, but for our little one. he deserves everything we can give (and then some).

we will not let him down.
we will not let each other down.


promise.

1 Response to 'promises'

  1. A Girl Again Said,
    http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/03/promises.html?showComment=1143009240000#c114300928640367384'> Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:34:00 PM

    You will be continually amazed by the power of promises. They are God's glue; keeping our lives held together tight. Hold on for baby and daddy and you.