About Me

My photo
I am a mommy, scribe, and middle-school English teacher. I am trying to cope with being separated from my beloved. DoUWantMore? email me: theprisonerswife@gmail.com

Twitter Me This...

Subscribe to this blog

 Subscribe in a reader




Get TPW in your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Add to Technorati Favorites

Follow Me, You KNow You Wanna...

Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka

Posted by the prisoner's wife On 11:18 AM
Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka



Yes yes y'all (yes y'all)
O.G.C., Heltah Skeltah be the best y'all (best y'all)
Fab 5 slam from East to West y'all (West y'all)
Sound pound straight through your bubble vest y'all (vest y'all)


Fam, it's Friday! Even though this week was a short one, it seemed so long. My Memorial Day weekend wasn't what I wanted it to be. I barely cleaned, I didn't relax, and I think I got sun burned. But, at least I didn't have to work, right?

Yes Yes Y'all....

After dropping off the little one this morning, I cranked up my stereo (and the bass) and proceeded to scare all the old white people in West LA. Don't you just love to make your rearview rattle with the bass? I was definitely having a Master Ace moment, speakers blaring Heltah Skeltah like it was '96. Ok, so I'm on an old skool kick right now, but this new ish don't make my speakers knock.

Today's iPod Commute Playlist

1. Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka (Duck Down)
2. Step Into A World (The Blastmaster strikes again)
3. Love You Better (Ladies Love James Todd)
4. Definition (Cuz I'm a Black Star)
5. Inna Heart (A real fiyah man she want inna heart)
6. Buck Em Down Rmx (i ain't taking no shorts)
7. Sugar Honey Iced Tea (it's better than a milkshake)
8. Break You Off (Black Thoughts are sexy as hell)
9. The Way You Make Me Feel (you know how much I care about you right?)
10. Sincerity RMX (I love escobar AND nasir jones)
(i'm too lazy to track down all the links. sorry. if you don't know the above songs, do an amazon search)

PUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLL UP

so what are y'all listening to RIGHT NOW?

5 Response to 'Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka'

  1. http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/06/leflaur-leflah-eshkoshka.html?showComment=1149309060000#c114930910985007705'> Friday, June 02, 2006 9:31:00 PM

    Jreal,


    I mean them to be riddles *lol* i just had something to say about each song. & yes, the first one is by Heltah Skeltah...it's also on the Boot Camp Clik greatest hits album (which is dope by the way)

    (i linked the video to the lyrics *under the pic*)

    but let me see if i can guess your list...

    1.Alicia? Jamiroquai? S.V (although that was called "selfish"?)
    2.TI & Com Sense (and the billionare boy himself)
    3.Robbin Thicke?
    4.Reggie Noble
    5.Bill Withers
    6. Cool James? (dunno)
    7. Tedra Moss

    i know i missed a few, but you gotta give me an A for effort! *lol* how i do?

     

  2. http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/06/leflaur-leflah-eshkoshka.html?showComment=1149309120000#c114930915124902460'> Friday, June 02, 2006 9:32:00 PM

    oops...

    i meant...

    i DIDN'T mean them to be riddles. lol

     

  3. http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/06/leflaur-leflah-eshkoshka.html?showComment=1149407400000#c114940744613652299'> Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:50:00 AM

    Oh you make me wanna spin some Smith n Wesson right now.
    That's wassup.

    Easy,
    Bk Babe

     

  4. http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/06/leflaur-leflah-eshkoshka.html?showComment=1149550800000#c114955083199927694'> Monday, June 05, 2006 4:40:00 PM

    What's up PW! I can't believe you did my little music "quiz" and did well. I so proud of she! (smile)

    *lol* wasn't that a challenge i heard? lol. of course i had to step up. *smile*

    The first one is by Gaelle. If you haven't, check her. Matter fact, check the whole Naked Music roster.

    never heard of her...will check her out. thanks.

    Number 3 is none other than Weezy Baby! ('lil Wayne) It is a cover of Robin Thicke, though. You musta looked that one up! LOL

    ahhh...don't really listen to lil wayne, although i've almost been impressed by what i've heard from him lately. still not enough to buy something. i'm open to gifts tho *hint, hint* (smile) oh...and i know about Thicke...i really liked his early stuff & the new joint w/ Skateboard P (so i aint had to look it up!) lol.

    Number six is Kem, from his followup album titled simply "Album II." Doesn't get much simpler than that, huh?

    ahhh. another album i don't have. he has a nice voice tho. i've just heard the joints that come on the radio.

    BTW, did the wedding of a couple from Granada and the music was off the rip! If you are into it at all, hip your boy to some good reggae, dancehall, etc.

    hmmmm....check back friday. i've been meaning to do a post about my fav dancehall joints.

     

  5. M.Dot. Said,
    http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/06/leflaur-leflah-eshkoshka.html?showComment=1150824600000#c115082465704787511'> Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:30:00 AM

    I just got that Sugar Honey Iced T. That song is hella caaayute.