About Me

My photo
I am a mommy, scribe, and middle-school English teacher. I am trying to cope with being separated from my beloved. DoUWantMore? email me: theprisonerswife@gmail.com

Twitter Me This...

Subscribe to this blog

 Subscribe in a reader




Get TPW in your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Add to Technorati Favorites

Follow Me, You KNow You Wanna...

i know, i know...

Posted by the prisoner's wife On 6:57 PM
i've been missing in action for a while. life is just moving so fast! too many things to catch up on. beloved was FINALLY moved to a facility, after several stints in hospitals. but he's good, coping with the reality of being locked up.

i'm approaching the end of my teaching credential program (praise the Lord!!) & i'm tired. my students know HOW to work my nerves (insert curse words here___________), but Spring Break started today, so hopefully i can rest and regroup over this next week.

and just to add another title to my name...i started a business! things are crazy, but now--on top of everything else--i'm slangin' Mary Kay. don't screw up your face...lol. it's actually been quite a blessing thus far, and i'm excited about the opportunities they offer to women (and families). if you need some skin care/beauty products, holla atcha girl.

i know this was quick, but i'll be sure to check in during the week. i hope you all are well!

1 Response to 'i know, i know...'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2007/03/i-know-i-know.html?showComment=1175314380000#c982603396418912740'> Friday, March 30, 2007 9:13:00 PM

    Glad to see you're doing aight...