About Me

My photo
I am a mommy, scribe, and middle-school English teacher. I am trying to cope with being separated from my beloved. DoUWantMore? email me: theprisonerswife@gmail.com

Twitter Me This...

Subscribe to this blog

 Subscribe in a reader




Get TPW in your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Add to Technorati Favorites

Follow Me, You KNow You Wanna...

day by day...

Posted by the prisoner's wife On 3:32 PM
hello.welcome.

this is not your average blog, and in some ways, this IS your average blog. i'm just a woman, living life, raising a newborn son, and trying to maintain some sort of sanity while my beloved is locked up. there are so many things i have going on in my head. and so many things i'd like to share with you (esp. if you are going through the same things.). this life, loving someone in jail (or prison) is so difficult. it is expensive, it is tiring, it is emotionally draining, but it is all worth it. i love my fiancee with every ounce of my being & just because he stands accused of a crime, does not mean i will love him any less. i made a committment & that committment extends to every aspect of life, even life behind bars.

there is so much more i want to share. a little about me. a little about him. a little about our son. but that will have to come at another time. my son is sitting on my lap & trying to attack the keyboard. feel free to leave your comments (stories, advice, etc). we could all use the support.

peace.

3 Response to 'day by day...'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/01/day-by-day.html?showComment=1137716280000#c113771632492048410'> Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:18:00 PM

    Evening PW.
    Just wanted to let you know you are not alone in this lone life. Where we are looked at as the one who has the problem. My husband is also in prison. Like you I have so much going on in my head don't know where to begin. But I do know this for sure it gotta get better, some dayz are good and then there are the not so great dayz... But we maintain rite... I could go on for ever, but I won't. Stay strong my sister in the system keep your head up...PEACE..

     

  2. http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/01/day-by-day.html?showComment=1137910320000#c113791033160686151'> Saturday, January 21, 2006 10:12:00 PM

    thank you. it is always nice to know you aren't alone.

     

  3. Anonymous Said,
    http://theprisonerswife.blogspot.com/2006/01/day-by-day.html?showComment=1142449860000#c114244988789803707'> Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:11:00 AM

    I love you baby girl and I pray that this experience is short-lived for you and your little guy.